The Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Triathlon Conference (MACTC), is an association of the colleges and universities within the USAT Mid-Atlantic Region, comprised of the states of Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C. and West Virginia. The MACTC is recognized as the governing body for the sport of collegiate triathlon for all schools within these states.
The mission of the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Triathlon Conference is to administer, develop, and promote collegiate triathlon within our region. The MACTC shall annually determine team and individual Conference Champions, and assist the schools within our region in preparations for nationals. Additionally, MACTC shall pursue a leadership role regionally and nationally to foster the growth of collegiate triathlon.
To achieve this, the MACTC shall:
- Establish membership for clubs and athletes within MACTC.
- Appoint a Conference Director.
- Facilitate a yearly Conference Championship event.
- Pursue financial support for its mission and its members.
- Foster communication with other collegiate triathlon teams and conferences.