At time of filing an application:
- Be 17 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate or officially sealed High School Transcripts (minimum 8 credits)
- Have a valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Original Social Security Card or receipt showing duplicate card has been applied for
- Submit a $25.00 non-refundable application processing fee – Cashier’s Check or Money Order only.
During the posted application period, ALL required documents and fees must be brought to our main campus in Elk Grove Village – 1256 Estes Avenues – between 9:30am – 3:00pm – Monday thru Friday.
- Veterans please register at www.HelmetstoHardhats.org. Please follow up with this office at (847) 640-7373.
Upon completing the application, you will required to:
- Pass a proficiency test
- Be physically fit to work as a carpenter with no restrictions
- Pass a drug test