Applications are accepted during specific Application Periods, as determined by the Apprentice Program
At time of filing an application:
- Be 17 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate or officially sealed High School Transcripts (minimum 8 credits)
- Have a valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Original Social Security Card or receipt showing duplicate card has been applied for
- Submit a $25.00 non-refundable application processing fee – Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check or Money Order only.
If You are A Military Veteran
You do not need prior experience working on a job site or with hand tools or machinery.
Office: 7:30AM to 4:00PM Monday – Friday
Training: 8:00AM to 4:00PM Monday- Friday